While it is true that choosing a wedding dress is a personal moment in the bride’s journey, there are some universal suggestions that can make the final decision much, much easier. Dressing appropriately according to your body type is one of these fashion golden rules. As you go searching for that perfect wedding dress, here are a few tips you should always bring with you:
- Just like a good marriage, the key to a perfect dress is balance
- Put your best assets forward
- When in doubt, go for an A-line dress – it’s universally flattering
- You should wear the dress, not the other way around
- Your personality should shine through your dress
The wedding aisle is the most important runway or red carpet that a woman will walk down. Whatever you wear, you are going to look amazing! But if you are worried about a possible fashion disaster, then just keep these tips in mind. Then you can say, “I Do,” in style — wearing a dress that complements and flatters your own unique and beautiful body type.